ITEK Green Technologies has supplied a large number of specially designed, efficient radial fans to both small production companies and large, demanding, industrial processes. One of the most used fan shapes is the radial fan. It can be delivered in unlimited variants; it can work with combinations of high pressure and large amounts of air and gas very well. The motor’s location outside the air / gas flow provides easy maintenance and allows the use of materials adapted to different types of corrosive gases and environments. The impellers can be adapted to gases with dust, also for transporting dust-like products. The illustrations below show some of the radial fans’, all of high quality.
Advantages of a radial fan:
- Large selection of material types and surface treatment
- Flexible choice of motors
- Easy maintenance. If a coupled alternative is selected, the motor can be replaced without removing the impeller.
- Direct-drive fans are compact and provide little footprint. We also supply direct-driven flue gas fans with a ventilated shaft, in an extremely compact design.
- Flexible configurations
- EX-ATEX versions
- Large variation in the temperature range, we have supplied applications in the range from -40 ° C to +450 ° C
- Can be delivered according to certifications as. ISO, NORSOK, NK, DNV / Lloyds, CSA, Inmetro ETC..
- Customized solutions
- Over 20 impeller types