A filter with a flat surface is often called a flat filter, bag filter, envelope filter or hose filter. The flat surface is often useful in relation to simple release of various dust, high temperatures on gas or for durability at large dust loads.
ITEK Green Technologies has delivered several industrial and tough installations to the process and manufacturing industries. The solutions are delivered with various cleaning processes such as compressed air cleaning, shakers and backwashing.
The advantage of choosing bag filters is:
- Large air volumes
- High abrasion resistance at large dust loads
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Withstands high temperature loads, up to typically 250 ⁰C
- Industrial and solid
- Customized solutions
- Flexible solutions
ITEK Green Technologies has references from all types of industry, and we have delivered both ready-made equipment packages and turnkey solutions. Deliveries vary from:
- Simple and cost-effective filter housings in light constructions
- Solid and industrial, welded constructions in 3, 4 and 5 mm plates
- Solutions for both outdoor and indoor placement
- Special solutions for demanding dust applications
ITEK Green Technologies takes safety seriously, and always advises the customer to comply with both the ATEX Product and User Directives. It is the customers who know their own dust, but we have knowledge of dust and methodology. Together with our customers, we analyze both risk and possible solutions and, in some cases, we work with a third party to secure personnel and equipment.