A filter with a pleated surface is often called a cartridge filter or cassette filter. Pleating of the filter medium contributes to efficient utilization of each filter insert because the filter area becomes large. A large filter area per filter insert means that each filter unit is smaller, compared to traditional solutions with flat filters such as bag and hose filters, envelope filters etc.
ITEK Green Technologies has delivered pneumatic, efficient, modern solutions to small production companies and to large, demanding, industrial processes.
Advantages of choosing pleated filters
- Large filter area in each filter application
- Small footprint on the filter housing and efficient land use, with large air volumes
- Easy maintenance, filter replacement takes significantly less time, less downtime
- Flexible configurations
- Easy to move EX reliefs, e.g. vertical relief
- Typical solutions for up to 60 ⁰C, but also solutions for 135 ⁰C and higher
- Customized solutions
ITEK Green Technologies has references from all types of industry, and we have delivered both ready-made equipment packages and turnkey solutions. Deliveries vary from
- Simple and cost-effective filter housings in light constructions
- Solid and industrial, welded constructions in 3, 4 and 5 mm plates
- Solutions for both outdoor and indoor placement
- Special solutions for demanding dust applications
ITEK Green Technologies takes safety seriously, and always advises the customer to comply with both the ATEX Product and User Directives. It is the customers who know their own dust, but we have knowledge of dust and methodology. Together with our customers, we analyze both risk and possible solutions, and in some cases we work with a third party to secure personnel and equipment.