ITEK Green Technologies supplies heating systems based on heat pumps with energy from rock, air, seawater and waste heat.
ITEK Green Technologies delivers:
- Complete design
- Installation of complete systems including the establishment of energy wells, seawater collectors, seawater intakes and titanium exchangers, pipe installation in technical rooms, automation, electrical, etc.
- Commissioning and follow-up of all facilities with user training, service and aftermarket
How to ensure good energy utilization and recycling:
- Thorough knowledge of the customer’s needs and work processes
- Technical systems that ensure stable operation throughout the plant’s lifetime
- Focus on energy utilization and energy recovery
- Responsibility for the entire delivery
- Reliability over time, correct spare parts and customized service
ITEK Green Technologies represents international and renowned manufacturers. In addition, we deliver customized and self-produced solutions.
Who do we provide solutions to?
Over the years, we have delivered a number of complete heating plants with heat pumps, including to:
- Rock heat pump propane 163 kW, JPC7 Nursing Home and Festival, Kristiansund
- Rock heat pump, 350 kW -CO2 heat pump for Ringerike Prison, Statsbygg
- Marine collector system and propane heat pumps 570kW, Frøya town hall and school
- Rock heat pump propane 120kW, Soknedal school, Soknedal
- Seawater intake heat pump 1.1MW, Madla Leir, Stavanger
- Air / water heat pumps, 90kW Oddernes Gartneri, Kristiansand
- Rock heat pump, 300kW + gas boiler for Brårudåsen hospital, Horten
- Rock heat pump, 130 kW Kolbu school, Østre Toten
- Rock heat pump 130 kW Nøstehagen nursing home, Lier
- Rock heating plant, 450 kW Nøkleby School, Fredrikstad
- Air / (water heat pumps, 400 kW Plankemyra residential and care center, Arendal
- Seawater-based energy center 600 + 400kW kW Agder Energi, Arendal
- Heat recovery from biofreeze, heat pump 100 kW National Institute of Public Health Oslo