Oil mist separator and other filters
ITEK Green Technologies provides several methods for capturing particles and other pollutants, some of which are discussed below. Contact us if you do not find something that meets your needs:
Oil mist separator
Mechanical production and cooling of tool processes causes both smoke and moisture. Oil fumes and oil vapor / fog cause slippery and dirty surfaces, which in turn can lead to a risk of poor working environment and injuries. We distinguish between three different principles
- Central filtration, with centralized fan and filter
- Decentralized collection and filtration, with a filter unit at each machine
- Combination, with centralized fan and decentralized collection filters
We supply special solutions with ceramic filter elements for high temperatures, for typical incineration plants. A ceramic element can withstand temperatures above 1,000 ⁰C, but the limitation applies to filter housings, fans and other system components.
Silo filter solutions
- Passive silo filters, so-called “waiting units”, with and without filter cleaner
- Active silo filters, with fan and automatic cleaning
- Centralized filter solutions for handling from ground level
- Filters for conveyors and conveyor belts
Polarizing filters, for special solution requirements. An electrostatic filter can utilize low pressure drop and electric charge, and complements the traditional mechanical filtration.