Industrial dust filters
ITEK Green Technologies has special competence and expertise in capturing pollutants such as dust and smoke. Through deliveries to all types of production and processes where the respective customers have unique needs, we have acquired an extensive knowledge base. The combination of long experience and solid international suppliers gives us certainty for the right choice of technical solution for the individual company.
The right technology in the right place
We offer help with thorough mapping and prepares complete solutions for catching and collecting of pollution. We have solutions for different types of dust, smoke and oil mist, as well as emissions with special properties (flammable, toxic, sticky, hygroscopic). We help with all types of adaptations to your needs.
Wood chips and shavings extraction
ITEK Green Technologies has special competence and expertise in extraction of dust, chips and wood chips in production and educational establishments. Hundreds of deliveries to primary and secondary schools, upper secondary schools and production companies have provided a better indoor environment, good ambient air and efficient cleaning in workshops and classrooms. Long experience and flexibility contribute to beneficial, customized solutions.
The right technology in the right place
We offer thorough mapping and prepare complete solutions for capturing and collecting dust. We have knowledge and applications for:
- Efficient capture and correctly designed point extraction with filter
- Collection in a sack, bucket, big bag or others
- Ducts, dampers, hoses, suspensions
- ATEX solutions for interior and exterior applications
ITEK Green Technologies delivers efficient and modern vacuuming systems for industry, production, offices, hotels and nursing homes. Modern vacuuming systems must be designed for efficient and energy-friendly operation, and provide stable and maintenance-friendly installations. Our flexibility and experience contribute to tailor-made solutions.
- Mobile / semi-mobile installations for industry
- Stationary vacuum cleaners for comfort installations / commercial buildings (offices, hotels, nursing homes, schools, etc.)
- Industrial installations for cleaning in production premises, and process industry.
ITEK Green Technologies has good knowledge of the Norwegian Workplace Regulations, Chapter 7, and how to establish functional and efficient point extraction. Pollutants are most easily captured at the source, i.e. where smoke and dust occur. We provide solutions for welding extraction, solder extraction, exhaust extraction, general extraction with dust filters and fans and other types of exhaust.
To ensure the right solution, long life and low maintenance costs, we always focus on:
- Right type of filter; cartridge filters, planar filters, cartridges
- Custom filter material; cellulose, polyester, ceramics, special surfaces
- Fans with the right type of impeller, high efficiency, adapted outlet direction, low noise levels
- Ducts, dampers, capture to ensure proper speed and abrasion resistance
Ducts and dampers
ITEK Green Technologies has for 3 decades delivered ducts and dampers in high quality, our strength lies in customized products. We can deliver according to most standards and requirements.
We ensure the best result through:
- Knowledge of, and understanding of, customers’ needs and work processes.
- Good technical system solutions for lasting, stable operation, throughout the lifespan of the plant.
- We deliver with most certifications ISO, NORSOK, NK, DNV / Lloyds, CSA, Inmetro, to name a few.
- Comprehensive test program with supplementary documentation
- 3D drawings
ITEK Green Technologies delivers solutions for reducing noise pollution. Pollutants are most easily captured at it’s source, this also applies to noise.
We offer mapping and measurement:
- Correct measurements must be performed by personnel with the right competence and equipment
- Noise load is the average of noise levels through an eight-hour working day
- Impulse noise must be included in the calculations
- Personalized dosimeters provide a daily noise dose standardized to an eight-hour working day
- Stationary measurements can be used to identify noise sources in addition to this. Both noise level and duration determine how one is affected. (3 dB is a doubling of the sound power.)
ITEK Green Technologies has specialist knowledge and experience as supplier of cooling applications for data centres, process industry and commercial facilities. Cooling systems is getting more and more common in buildings and may have significant impact on energy consumption. In partnership with our customers, we find the best solutions for free-cooling and process cooling. We supply all necessary equipment, as well as engineering and system design.
With skilled and experienced engineers and workers from several professions, we can offer tailormade system solutions. We offer turnkey supplies, including engineering, project management, piping installation, automation, and electrical works.
Industrial tanks and water reservoir
ITEK Green Technologies has extensive experience with the delivery of tanks and silos in all sizes and different types of materials. We supply, among other things, height pools, fire water tanks, chemical tanks and silos for liquid and solid matter. We deliver turnkey solutions, and take responsibility for the delivery from design to finished plant.
We deliver modern solutions with a focus on quality, environment and total economy. We are flexible and creative in our search for the best solution for our customers.
ITEK Green Technologies delivers complete solutions with analysis, engineering, installation and service and maintenance.
ITEK Green Technologies delivers various solutions for fire protection. We have experience with delivery to sports facilities, industry and industrial buildings.
ITEK Green Technologies supplies fans to extract fire gas, and dampers to shut in fire gas. We also have bypass fans and system fans.
ITEK Green Technologies supplies complete industrial heatpump systems, heat centrals, cooling systems and solar energy systems as a standard part of our application range
To ensure high energy utilization and recovery for all our customers we commit to have:
- Knowledge about our customers industrial processes and needs
- Durable technical systems for uninterrupted operations throughout life span of installation
- Focus on energy utilization and recovery
- Turnkey responsibility
- Operational reliability with correct spare part regime and adapted service
ITEK Green Technologies represents internationally recognized brands, as well as tailormade applications and solutions.
ITEK Green Technologies has supplied high quality fans for 3 decades. Our engineers always have reliability and optimization as a guideline when calculating a fan. From the small industrial process fans to the large dust transport fans are based on our high demands for accuracy and quality.
The right technology in the right place ensures the optimal solutions:
- Through knowledge of the customers’ needs and working processes.
- Technical system solutions for long lasting and stability operation throughout the facility’s lifetime.
- Development and design in collaboration with international partners.
- We deliver according to most certifications, including ISO, NORSOK, NK, DNV / Lloyds, CSA, Inmetro etc..
- Large selection of impeller types.
- Flexible solutions (air volumes from 100m3 / h to 1,000,000m3 / h, pressures up to 35,000 Pa static).
- Comprehensive test program with supplementary documentation.
- 3D drawings
- Itek is ECO lighthouse certified.
- Responsibility for the entire delivery.
- Reliability over time, with the right spare parts and customized service