ITEK Green Technologies delivers exhaust extraction to car repair shops, agricultural machinery, trains, schools and production facilities. Each plant has its own characteristics, and therefore the collaboration between the customer and ITEK is crucial for dimensioning the plant correctly.
An exhaust drum is calculated as needed for:
- Air volume, normally 400 m3 / h for passenger car (Ø100 mm)
- Air volume, normally 1,000 m3 / h for truck (Ø150 mm)
- Request for manual pull-down or electric operation (remote control and motor control)
- Typically 5 – 15 m hose length, Ø80, Ø100, Ø125, Ø150 mm
- Normal temperature 170 ⁰C (200 ⁰C short-term)
- Special hoses for high temperatures (high effects)
- Special solutions for larger dimensions
- All types of nozzles
- Rails in extruded aluminum
- All lengths
- For cars, trucks, construction machinery and defense equipment
- Different types of hose handling
- Arms between 1.5 and 5 m
For system solutions, we map the operating conditions together with the customer / user:
- How many drums / rails in total?
- What type of drum / rail and desired attachment?
- How many drums / rails in simultaneous operation?
- How do you work / work temperature on exhaust gas?
- Should each drum / rail have its own fan?
- Should the drums / rails have a collecting fan?
- What degree of automation do you want?
- Should the system be integrated with existing ventilation?