ITEK Green Technologies delivers solutions for reducing noise pollution.
Noise pollution is unwanted sound that affects hearing, concentration, work efficiency or causes accidents is defined as noise, or “noise pollution”.
Unwanted sound is mainly divided into two groups:
- Annoying noise from e.g. ventilation systems, fans, motors and the like.
- Harmful noise from strong sources environment> 80 dB (A) and impulse sound> 130 dB (C).
Mapping and measurement
- Correct measurements must be performed by personnel with the right competence and equipment
- Noise load is the average of noise levels through an eight-hour working day
- Impulse noise must be included
- Personalized dosimeters provide a daily noise dose standardized to an eight-hour working day
- Stationary measurements can be used to identify noise sources in addition to this
Both noise level and duration determine how you are affected. 3 dB is a doubling of the sound power
ITEK Green Technologies delivers:
- Sound traps for fan and filter systems
- Audio boxes and chambers for fans
- Sound absorption and shielding
- Sound walls, absorbent / non-absorbent
- Choose solutions with better efficiency
- Frequency control of engine speed
- Vibration dampers