ITEK Green Technologies delivers welding extraction, filter solutions, automation, and energy recovery for all types of welding processes. We adapt the solutions to production companies, research, laboratories and schools.
A suction arm is calculated according to the need for
- Air volume, normally 800 – 1,000 m3 / h and dimension Ø160.
- Range (calculates net need + 1 m), usually 2.0 – 8.0 m.
- Arms between 1.5 and 5 m
- Outrigger booms from 2 – 6 m
- Wall mounting is standard, ceiling brackets can be supplied as an option
- Different funnels
Examples of arm solutions
- ESA 2 – 5 m, Ø160 and Ø200 mm, external mechanics in aluminum, gas dampers
- ASA-3 2 – 4 m, Ø80, Ø100, Ø125, Ø160 and Ø200 mm, external mechanics, gas dampers
- ASA-4 As ASA-3 with aluminum pipes, Ø160 and Ø200 mm, external mechanics, gas dampers
- Compact Telescopic arm for stalls, 1 – 3 m, Ø160 and Ø200 mm
- Wing Classic welding arm, 2-4 m, internal mechanics, Ø160 and Ø200 mm
- Flexi Lab arm, 0.7 – 1.5 m, Ø100 and Ø125 mm, internal mechanics, various funnels
- Perma Lab arm, aluminum, 0.75 – 1.50 m, Ø57 and Ø76 mm, various funnels, ESD
For system solutions, we map the operating conditions together with the customer / user:
- How many arms in total?
- What type of arm, what length and desired attachment?
- How many arms in simultaneous operation?
- Should the exhaust air be filtered?
- Should the exhaust air be recovered?
- What degree of automation do you want?
- Should the system be integrated with existing ventilation?